Volunteers are a crucial part of our team. We could not do the work we do without the commitment and passion of our volunteers.
We have several volunteer opportunities to include Volunteer Advocate and opportunities to support with administrative tasks, community outreach, fundraising, and prevention and education.
Have a skill or talent not listed? Contact us to brainstorm how we can work together!
Our biggest need is Volunteer Advocates to help with our 24-Hour Crisis Hotline. As a trained Volunteer Advocate you:
- Provide much-needed support to adult victims of sexual assault and their loved ones.
- Receive extensive crisis-intervention training.
- Interact with experts in the field, including Tri-County S.P.E.A.K.S. Sexual Assault Center staff and many other community partners.
- Network with like-minded, passionate volunteers.
- Gain valuable experience serving survivors in the community.
To ensure this is the right volunteer program for you, please review our full Volunteer Advocate Program Expectations below.
Want to make an impact but don’t have the time to volunteer?
Consider making a tax-deductible donation instead. Visit our Donate webpage for more information.