We have several volunteer opportunities to include Volunteer Advocate and opportunities to support with administrative tasks, community outreach, fundraising, and prevention and education.
Have a skill or talent not listed? Contact us to brainstorm how we can work together!
Our biggest need are Volunteer Advocates to help with our 24-Hour Crisis Hotline. As a trained Volunteer Advocate you:
- Provide much-needed support to adult victims of sexual assault and their loved ones
- Receive extensive crisis-intervention training
- Interact with experts in the field, including Tri-County S.P.E.A.K.S. Sexual Assault Center staff and many other community partners
- Network with like-minded, passionate volunteers
- Gain valuable experience serving survivors in the community
To ensure this is the right volunteer program for you, please review our full Volunteer Advocate Program Expectations below.
From our Advocates: “I volunteer at Tri-County S.P.E.A.K.S. because I love seeing the change in people from the beginning of a phone cal or hospital visit to the end. THey become less anxious and more at ease with what has happened to them.” – Mollie S.
Want to make an impact but don’t have the time to volunteer?
Consider making a tax-deductible donation instead. Visit our Donate webpage for more information.